Wednesday, November 17, 2010

At Home Medical Transcription Jobs Are Excellent

I am a single mother of three wonderful kids. I currently own a small trucking company that I started on my own and have weathered many tough times. While my trucking company has allowed me to work from home and has allowed me flexibility for the last 9 years, it has been a mixed blessing. Many changes within the CSX rail system have made my company more obsolete. I have had to reinvent our services many times and have stayed operational when many others have failed. Sheer determination and the loyalty of my drivers have kept our doors open. I have kept a roof over our heads, food on the table, but we have gone without a lot of extras. I have managed to get my daughter through college and am working on my oldest son. They are very driven people and know that to succeed you have to work hard. Last year, I fell in love with a native of Massachusetts. Because he has a stable job and I could work from anywhere, I moved across the country. I opened another branch of my Florida company up here but the economy just didn’t give us any breaks and I closed it back down. My relationship has gone from wonderful to abusive and I am in between typing packing back up for the trek home to Florida practically penniless. I am looking at this trip as a rebirth of sorts. I am heading home to my support system, a little battered and emotionally sad, but so many comforting people are awaiting my arrival.

I have long tried to find ways to supplement my erratic income. As the economy has failed, many of my customers have filed bankruptcy and left me in a very tight place. Most of my ideas have been in reality, short term, and low pay positions because of the nature of my current schedule. Currently, I am on call 24 / 7, this makes employment outside my home practically impossible. Today, on the day of my departure, three separate friends all contacted me with the idea of doing medical transcription work at home. It seems like so many things that have happened to me lately like perhaps, it was meant to be. The more I browsed around at home medical transcription jobs the more it sounds like the perfect career for me. SN:0TG9Y2ESY I have worked as a volunteer vet technician at the local ASPCA. I love assisting on surgeries and have always had an affinity for the medical field. I already have a sizeable grasp of medical terminology as well. I think this would be a Godsend for me. I can work my training in while still running my trucking company, which for now pays the bills (well almost). I would eventually like to transition out the trucking and only handle the medical transcription. I am a quick study and love a challenge. I am definitely someone who enjoys working at my own pace and have the discipline to do so. From the moment I started doing me research, I have felt my spirits life, and I think without a doubt, this is the answer to everything. I love the idea of having my mornings free if needed to take my youngest son to breakfast before school; this has been our secret time together for years. I love the idea of being able to stop working and sit down to a family dinner together. Family is very important to me. I value it above all else. I want my children to see that they can accomplish their dreams if they just believe and apply themselves.

This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service — if this is your content and you're reading it on someone else's site, please read our FAQ page at fivefilters.org/content-only/faq.php
Five Filters featured article: Beyond Hiroshima - The Non-Reporting of Falluja's Cancer Catastrophe.


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment